We work with clients to develop and implement a strategic plan designed to monitor legislative and regulatory issues, advising on the activities of the Federal, State and Municipal Executive and Legislative Powers, as well as regulatory agencies, associations and independent governmental agencies.
In terms of a permanent channel of dialogue with the public sector, we offer:
- Monitoring, analysis of possible impact on business, and legal support relating to regulatory actions (relevant legislation, legislative bills, parliamentary commissions, public policies, news and trends);
- Legal advice on decision processes, including the mapping and mitigation of risks, as well as the calibration of potential results;
- Participation and institutional defense in public hearings, committees and fronts of interests;
- Formulation of strategies focused on the establishment of a positive institutional image with public and sector-based institutions; and
- Developing actions of a strategic character including the drafting of legal and institutional theses.