Fabricio specializes in Waste Law, Environmental Law and Infrastructure Law. He is active in industrial sectors in general as well as the electronic, automobile, packaging, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, water and sanitation, agribusiness, foodstuffs, construction and engineering, forestry, financial, technology, highways, ports, airports, chemicals, mining, solid waste, public sanitation, and energy sectors, amongst others.
Fabricio is well known for his work in the area of solid waste, having participated in the drafting of the National Policy on Solid Waste and the Law on Sanitation, and has been active in sector agreements, reverse logistics systems, shared responsibility, circular economy, Public-Private Partnerships and concessions in the area of urban sanitation and the management of solid waste.
He is a consultant to the World Bank, the United Nations, and the National Confederation of Industry (CNI) for studies on waste, a public speaker, author of various books and articles, coordinator of an executive education course on management and the law of waste, and is a guest professor on many postgraduate courses and courses specializing in the environment, licensing and infrastructure. Fabricio is recognized by Chambers and Partners, The Legal 500, Leaders League, Who’s Who Legal and Análise Advocacia 500.
- Member of the Brazilian Union of Environmental Attorneys (UBAA)
- Member of the Brazilian Association of Environmental Law Professors (Aprodab)
- Former Board Member of the Upper Council on the Environment (Cosema) of The Federation of Industries of the State of São Paulo (FIESP)
- Former President of the Energy Law Commission of the São Paulo branch of the Brazilian Bar Association (OAB/SP)
- Admitted to the São Paulo branch of the Brazilian Bar Association (OAB/SP)
- LL.M. in Environmental Law, PUC-SP – Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo
- Executive MBA in Infrastructure, FGV – Fundação Getulio Vargas
- Postgraduate degree in Environmental Management and Energy Sector Business, USP – Universidade de São Paulo
- Specialization in Environmental Management, USP – Universidade de São Paulo
- LL.B., Universitário de Araraquara
- SOLER, Fabricio; BERTOCCELLI, Rodrigo. Compliance ambiental nas pautas do Legislativo e do Judiciário. Migalhas, 14.02.2020
- SOLER, Fabricio Dorado; SILVA FILHO, Carlos Roberto. Gestão de Resíduos Sólidos, o que diz a lei, 4ª edição São Paulo: Editora Trevisan, 2019
- SOLER, Fabricio Dorado; CIPRIANO, Tasso Alexandre Richetti Pires, Código dos resíduos, São Paulo, Instituto PNRS, 2016
- SOLER, Fabricio Dorado. Os acordos setoriais previstos na Lei Federal n. 12.305/2010 (Política Nacional de Resíduos Sólidos – PNRS): Desafios jurídicos para a implementação da logística reversa no Brasil. 2014. Dissertation (LL.M.) – Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP), 2014
- SOLER, Fabricio Dorado; LEMOS, Patrícia Faga Iglecias; MACHADO FILHO, José Valverde. Acordos setoriais, regulamentos e termos de compromisso. In: JARDIM, Arnaldo; VALVERDE, José; YOSHIDA, Consuelo. Política Nacional, gestão e gerenciamento de resíduos sólidos. São Paulo: Manole, 2012