Our antitrust practice offers a complete array of legal services relating to antitrust matters, including:
- Representation of clients in merger review cases before the Administrative Council for Economic Defense (CADE), Brazil’s antitrust authority;
- Representation of clients in the filing of oppositions and intervention in mergers with potential negative effects in the market;
- Assistance on structuring and negotiating mergers, acquisitions and commercial policies aiming at mitigating potential antitrust risks;
- Structuring and implementation of loyalty programs, discounts, and policies of relationship with clients and suppliers;
- Representation of clients in connection with investigations and administrative proceedings initiated by CADE, particularly relating to cartel investigations, and unilateral conduct, especially abuse of dominance and market power;
- Representation of clients in leniency applications and negotiation of settlement agreements with CADE; and
- Antitrust litigation and reparation actions.