Maria da Graça is the Founding Partner of Felsberg Advogados. She has extensive experience in the areas of project finance, aircraft finance, financial and structured operations, capital markets, investment funds, private equity and operations involving the acquisition, sale and restructuring of companies.
She has given speeches at events in Brazil, Spain and the United States on subjects such as investment funds, initial public offerings, private equity and the financing and structuring of projects. Maria da Graça has been recognized by Latin Lawyer, The Legal 500, and Leaders League.
- Member of the Brazilian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association (ABVCAP)
- Admitted to the São Paulo branch of the Brazilian Bar Association (OAB/SP)
- Postgraduate degree, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- LL.B., USP – Universidade de São Paulo
Maria da Graça’s recent experience includes advising on:
- Financing of a public-private partnership project for the construction and operation of a waste-to-energy plant in the State of São Paulo;
- Financing of drilling apparatus in Brazil’s pre-salt sector;
- Financing of a coal-fired thermoelectric plant; and
- The acquisition and financing of various aircraft in Brazil.
She has also advised on the constitution and operation of investment, real estate, private equity and receivable funds, the creation of leasing companies on behalf of overseas investors, the corporate restructuring of companies in the chemical products and transport logistics sectors, and the restructuring of debts held with different banks by companies in the chemical and petrochemical sectors.