Fabiana has been a partner in the firm since 2011. With an LL.B. from PUC-SP and an LL.M. from Stanford, she works actively in the representation of debtors, creditors and investors in private debt restructuring proceedings and in judicial and extrajudicial reorganization and bankruptcy proceedings. Over her 20-year career, she has represented clients in many different sectors, especially the areas of infrastructure, retail, paper and pulp, and agribusiness. Fabiana has participated in some of the country’s most important insolvency cases since the entry into effect of Law 11,101/05, among them winners or finalists of Latin Lawyer’s Deal of the Year award.
Prior to joining the Restructuring and Insolvency team, Fabiana coordinated the firm’s Dispute Resolution Department. She represented clients in corporate disputes and domestic and international arbitration proceedings before the International Chamber of Commerce, the Brazil-Canada Chamber of Commerce, the FIESP/CIESP Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration Chamber and the FGV Mediation and Arbitration Chamber.
Fabiana coordinates the Latin American and Caribbean Bankruptcy and Insolvency practice group within Meritas, the global alliance of 186 full-service law firms from 94 countries, of which Felsberg is a member, that is ranked Band One by international legal directory Chambers and Partners in the category Leading Law Firm Networks: The Elite. Fabiana is recognized by Chambers (Band Four, Bankruptcy/Restructuring), IFLR 1000, Latin Lawyer, The Legal 500, and Leaders League.
- Member of the Brazilian Institute of Company Restructuring Studies (IBR)
- Member of the Center of Women in Corporate Restructuring (CMR)
- Member of the Board of TMA Brasil
- Member of the International Insolvency Institute (III)
- Committee Member of the Brazil Alumni Chapter of Stanford Law School
- Admitted to the São Paulo branch of the Brazilian Bar Association (OAB/SP)
- LL.M in Corporate Governance & Practice, Stanford University
- LL.M. in Financial and Capital Markets Law, Insper – Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa (without dissertation)
- Specialization in Contract Law, PUC-SP – Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo
- LL.B., PUC-SP – Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo
- PEREIRA, Fabiana B. S; FELSBERG, Thomas. Article: “O Administrador Judicial e o Compromisso com a Celeridade Processual” of the collective book “Administrador Judicial e a Reforma da Lei 11.101/2005”, coordenated by João Pedro Scalzilli and Joice Ruiz. 2021.
- PEREIRA, Fabiana B. S. Article: “O novo equilíbrio das partes na recuperação judicial com a alteração do stay period”. Published in Revista do Advogado. Edition #150 | June | 2021. Publisher: AASP, 2021.
- PEREIRA, Fabiana B. S. Article: “O Tratamento dos Créditos Fiscais na Recuperação Judicial após a Reforma da Lei nº 11.101/05”. Published in Revista de Direito Recuperacional e Empresa, coordenated by Carlos Henrique Abrão, Ruy Rosado de Aguiar Júnior and Luciano Benetti Timm. Publisher: Thomson Reuters, 2020.
- PEREIRA, Fabiana B. S; FELSBERG, Thomas. Article: “Falência: uma perspectiva de negócio para investidores em distressed assets” of the collective book “Investimento em Distressed Assets” coordenated by Salvatore Milanese. Publisher: Matrix, 2019.