A partner in the firm’s Restructuring and Insolvency Department, Clara has extensive experience in advising creditors, debtors and investors in judicial and extrajudicial reorganizations, bankruptcy settlements and on issues relating to insolvency. Clara has participated in some of the country’s most important insolvency cases since the entry into effect of Law 11,101/05, some of which were winners or finalists in Latin Lawyer’s annual Deal of the Year award. Clara has been recognized as a Next Generation Partner by The Legal 500, and is also recognized by Leaders League.
- Turnaround Management Association of Brazil (TMA Brasil)
- Admitted to the São Paulo branch of the Brazilian Bar Association (OAB/SP)
- Ph.D in Civil Procedural Law, USP – Universidade de São Paulo
- LL.M. in Civil Procedural Law, USP – Universidade de São Paulo
- LL.B., PUC-SP – Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo
- Azzoni, Clara Moreira (2017). Fraude contra credores no processo falimentar: ação revocatória falimentar e ineficácia do art. 129 da Lei de Recuperação Judicial, Extrajudicial e Falências(book). Curitiba: Editora Juruá.
- Azzoni, Clara Moreira; Felsberg, Thomas Benes (2017). “Tese I – Recuperação Judicial” and “Tese II – Recuperação Judicial” In: Badaró, Gustavo Henrique; Nohara, Irene Patrícia; Warde Junior, Walfrido Jorge (Coord). Teses Jurídicas dos Tribunais Superiores. São Paulo: Revista dos Tribunais.