- Phone: (55 11) 3141-9153
- City: São Paulo
- Languages: English and Portuguese
- Practice Areas: Life Sciences/Public Law and Regulatory
PROFILE AND EXPERIENCE
An attorney in the Regulatory and Life Sciences Law Department of Felsberg Advogados, Thaís has extensive experience in the area of public and regulatory law, having worked in both the administrative and judicial spheres. Over the course of her career she has accumulated vast experience in the representation of companies before Brazilian regulatory agencies such as the ANTT (National Land Transportation Agency), INMETRO (National Institute of Metrology, Quality and Technology), MAPA (Ministry of Agriculture), the ANS (Supplementary National Health Agency), and ANVISA (National Health Surveillance Agency).
In the field of consultation, she advises on the handling and revision of agreements containing regulatory clauses, and also drafts opinions on different issues relating to Public Law.Read more
- Admitted to the São Paulo branch of the Brazilian Bar Association (OAB/SP).
- Graduated in Law from the São Bernardo do Campo Faculty of Law.
- Holds a Post-Graduate degree in Constitutional and Administrative Law from the Paulista Law School.
SPEECHES AND COURSES
- Courses and speeches at events staged in Brazil concerning Regulatory and Life Sciences Law.