- Phone: (55 11) 3141-3628
- City: São Paulo
- Languages: English, Spanish and Portuguese.
Senior lawyer responsible for Felsberg´s Financial and Real Estate Department, Tatiana has vast experience in providing legal counsel to clients during the acquisition of real estate properties or the structuring of financing and investment operations for land development. She also assists clients seeking to invest in real estate funds and helps them structure securitization operations.Read more
Tatiana has 14 years of experience in the real estate business and has worked at a large and well-respected conglomerate of shopping malls and at a renowned mortgage company as an in-house lawyer. Senior lawyer responsible for Felsberg´s Financial and Real Estate Department since 2014, Tatiana works primarily with the structuring of the financing of real estate business ventures in which banks, securitization companies, and real estate developers are involved. Tatiana also has experience in business law, especially with companies that use their real estate to secure financing, as well as with the negotiation and review processes of financing agreements and credit structuring.
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- Real Estate Law Committee of the Institute of Layers of São Paulo (IASP);
- Admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association in São Paulo (OAB/SP).
- Master of Law from the London School of Business & Finance/Bradford University, London, UK - Business Law
- Post-graduate Degree from the Escola Paulista de Magistratura (School of Judiciary Studies) , São Paulo, SP - Specialty area: Civil Procedure
- Undergraduate Degree in Law from Mackenzie Presbyterian Institute, São Paulo, SP.