- Phone: (55 11) 3141-4528
- City: São Paulo
- Languages: Portuguese, English, Spanish, Italian, and German.
- Practice Areas: Sports Law
As a lawyer at Felsberg Advogados Sports Law Department, Rafael Lewandowski Libertuci specializes in sports law and has been advising and representing Brazilian clubs, acting as a management consultant for clubs, drafting contracts, representing his clients before the courts in Brazil and abroad, and assisting them in all legal matters.
Rafael has structured the legal departments of several clubs to increase their productivity and turn them into better organized institutions.Read more
More recently, Rafael has been advising the following clients:
- A sports organization during administrative procedures involving FIFA on matters relating to the solidarity mechanism and training compensation rights
- A sports organization during administrative procedures involving FIFA on matters relating to the obligations set forth in an economic rights contract
- A sports organization during administrative procedures involving FIFA on matters relating to the obligations set forth in a contract allowing for the transfer of a professional soccer player
- A sports organization during the restructuring of its legal department and the drafting of internal procedures to improve the management of legal documents
- A sports organization during credit recovery proceedings to help restructure the organization as a whole.
- Admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association, São Paulo chapter (OAB/SP).
- Member of the Sports Law Committee of the Brazilian Bar Association, São Paulo chapter (OAB/SP);
- Auditor of the São Paulo Court of Sports (Rugby).
- Graduate of Pontifícia Universidade Católica Law School (PUC-SP).
- Master´s Degree in Law from Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP).
LECTURES AND COURSES
- Lectures on International Tax Law, focusing on the transfer of professional soccer players to other countries at PUC-SP.
- Lectures on Sports Law, focusing on FIFA´s international transfer rules at PUC-SP.