- Phone: (11) 3141-3652
- City: São Paulo
- Languages: English and Portuguese
Associate to the Corporate Department and member of the Arts and Antiques Group at Felsberg Advogados, Lucas has experience in corporate law, including mergers, acquisitions and planning and structuring of transactions with works of art and antiques. He has also advised clients on various corporate and financial issues, trade agreements, anti-corruption, compliance, agrarian law, acquisition of rural land by foreigners and the Third Sector. In 2016, Lucas was elected to the Board of Américas Amigas, a nonprofit association that works to reduce the number of deaths from breast cancer in Brazil, especially among the low-income population.
Recently, Lucas has assisted:
- A Civil Society Organization of Public Interest in change and adaptation to its bylaws to allow the addition of philanthropic activities;
- A Foreign investor in the acquisition of the shareholding control of Brazilian society in the plastics area and related;
- A Brazilian entrepreneur on the sell of assets and equity to foreign investors in the information technology field; and
- A Foreign Company in adequacy off its smartphone app, to comply with Brazilian data protection standards.
- Audit Board Member of Americas Amigas;
- Co-founder of the Chamber of Arbitration and Mediation of the Brazilian Rural Society (Sociedade Rural Brasileira – SRB);
- Director of the Leadership and Youth Committee of the Brazilian Rural Society;
- Member of the Agribusiness Committee of the Brazilian Bar Association, São Paulo (OAB / SP); and
- Admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association in São Paulo (OAB/SP).
- Specialization in Corporate Reorganizations (M&A) at the São Paulo Law School of Fundação Getúlio Vargas - FGV/SP - GVLaw, São Paulo.
- Specialization in Business Labour Law at the São Paulo Law School of Fundação Getúlio Vargas - FGV/SP - GVLaw, São Paulo.
- Graduate in Law from the São Paulo Law School of Fundação Getúlio Vargas - FGV/SP.
TALKS AND COURSES
Participation in courses and talks in Brazil on topics such as corporate law, agrarian law, acquisition of rural land by foreigners, mergers and acquisitions, anti-corruption and compliance.