- Phone: (11) 3141-3644
- City: São Paulo
- Languages: English, Portuguese
- Practice Areas: Tax
Senior associate to the Tax Department and member of the Arts and Antiques Group at Felsberg Advogados, Gabriel has solid experience in tax consulting, including tax planning and auditing, mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring and planning, transactions with satellites software and new technologies, as well as structuring of deals with artworks and antiques. Focused on direct taxes and international taxation, in special cross-border transactions and application of double taxation avoidance treaties.Read more
Recently, Gabriel has assisted:
- A worldwide leading satellite operator in structuring its business in Brazil, tax planning in the acquisition of new satellites, corporate restructuring and cross-border transactions.
- Foreign software and cloud services providers in restructuring its activities in Brazil, tax planning and tax audit.
- A foreign logistics and transport related services provider in the demerger of its business in Brazil.
- Foreign aviation companies in the restructuring of their local liabilities.
- A Brazilian software and software related services provider in the demerger and sale of its business to Indian investors.
- Brazilian energy companies in the structuring and planning of local activities, as well as regularization of cross-border transactions.
- A French-Brazilian advertising agency in structuring its business in Brazil.
- A Danish provider of maritime life-saving equipment in tax planning, tax audit and structuring of local business.
- A foreign fertilizer company in tax audit.
- A Brazilian engineering company in modeling its infrastructure projects and tax audit.
Associação Brasileira de Direito Financeiro – ABDF.
- Brazilian Bar Association in Rio de Janeiro (OAB/RJ) and São Paulo (OAB/SP) States.
- Graduate in Law from the Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro – PUC/RJ.
- Specialist study in Tax Audit at the Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro – UFRJ (lato sensu post-graduate study).
- Specialist study in Tax Litigation at the Cândido Mendes University in Rio de Janeiro (lato sensu post-graduate study).
- Short Courses on International Taxation Principles and Planning (blue and silver courses) offered by the Sheltons International Tax Training Institute - SITTI.
- Short Course on Tax Planning and International Taxation offered by the Associação Brasileira de Direito Financeiro – ABDF.