- Phone: 55 (11) 3141-3669
- City: São Paulo
- Languages: Portuguese and English
- Practice Areas: Labor
Felipe is an attorney associated with the Labor Law and Sports Law Department of Felsberg Advogados. Felipe has experience in the labor consultation and litigation area, having provided services for companies in many different sectors, in the defense of individual and collective claims, the guidance of auditing and administrative procedures, whilst he also having provided labor consultations, reports and audits. He is also highly experienced in the area of labor agreements for professional athletes, legislation applicable to professional athletes, image and stadium rights, and FIFA’s solidarity mechanism for the protection of training clubs.Read more
Felipe has worked with claims involving various different areas of business, including:
- Information Technology;
- Telemarketing Companies;
- Foodstuffs multinationals;
- Retail multinationals;
- Automotive companies.
- Graduate in Law from the Damásio de Jesus Faculty of Law;
- Post-Graduate in Labor Law and Labor Process from the Damásio de Jesus Faculty of Law;
- Specialist in Sports Law from the FGV;
- Currently studying for a Masters in Football Management with the São Paulo Football Federation.
- Admitted to the São Paulo branch of the Brazilian Bar Association (OAB/SP).
- Author of the article “Direito de Imagem e Direito de Arena” published in the 17th Edition of the ‘Revista Brasileira de Direito Desportivo – IBDD’.