- Phone: (55 21) 2156-7503
- City: Rio de Janeiro
- Languages: Portuguese and English
Eduardo is a partner in the litigation area. In his 17 years of experience, he has participated in the judicial restructuring of companies in different sectors, and was nominated a bankruptcy lawyer by the 2nd Corporate Court of Rio de Janeiro, in which position he recovered about BRL90 million in assets through revocation suits. He was also the lead lawyer on a case relating to the payment of the withdrawal amount to a minority partner due to incorporation by the parent company.
- Graduate in Law from the Cândido Mendes University.
- Post-Graduate in Intellectual Property from the Pontifícia Universidade Católica of Rio de Janeiro – PUC/ RJ.
- Post-Graduate in Business Management from the Brazilian Institute of Capital Markets - IBEMEC/RJ.
- Admitted to the Rio de Janeiro branch of the Brazilian Bar Association (OAB/RJ)