Our telecommunications team has large experience in all areas of Communication Law. We provide legal support on regulatory, privacy, contractual, corporate and tax issues, with participation in several national and international mergers and acquisitions.
We also advise telecommunication service providers in their relationship with the Brazilian Telecommunications Agency – ANATEL, assisting in obtaining the authorization necessary to provide telecommunication services and in the monitoring of the audit of customer activities by the regulatory body.
In the regulatory aspect, we assist our customers in the development of new products and business plans based on the interpretation of the regulatory provisions relating to each modality of services and in the relationship with other providers.
- Support in obtaining a license to provide telecommunications services before the Brazilian Telecommunications Agency – ANATEL.
- Advice on structuring new businesses, products and services for telecommunications companies and providers of value-added services.
- Tax analysis of services provided by telecommunications companies.
- Advice on structuring transactions, mergers and acquisitions and joint venture of telecommunications companies.
- Tax and regulatory consulting.
- Assistance in negotiating federal, state and municipal tax incentives with public authorities.
- Contract consulting related to the telecommunications sector including fixed and mobile telephony, multimedia communication service, satellite, broadcast, conditioned access service, virtual telephone network operators (MVNO), VoIP service, OTT service (over-the-top), Internet of Things, traffic exchange agreements, among others.
- Representation of clients in administrative and judicial proceedings before ANATEL, federal union, states and municipalities.
- Bid advisory services in the Telecommunications Sector.
Partner in charge
- Phone:(55 21) 2156-7523
- City:Rio de Janeiro
- Languages:English and Portuguese.
- Practice Areas:Tax/Telecommunications See full profile