We assist clients at all stages of the natural gas industry chain, including:
- Advice on migration of Industrial Consumers to the “free market” of natural gas;
- Legal and regulatory aspects related to the natural gas market, that is, distribution, commercialization, transport, and import;
- Advice on liquefied natural gas (LNG) and compressed natural gas (CNG) operations;
- Assistance in structuring natural gas trader;
- Advice, analysis and drafting of contracts and conditions for the acquisition and sale of natural gas;
- Analysis of natural gas consumption conditions in the captive and free market, with a view to detecting economic, legal, regulatory and operational risks;
- Legal and regulatory support in natural gas auctions;
- Legal, arbitration and administrative matters related to the natural gas market;
- Legal and regulatory matters related to the tariff review before State Regulatory Agencies;
- Legal aspects related to the declaration of public utility, for the purpose of expropriation and institution of administrative easement, in areas necessary for the implementation of gas pipelines;
- Legal and regulatory support before the National Agency of Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels – ANP; and
- Tax impacts on the natural gas sector.
Partner in charge
Maria da Graça de Brito Vianna Pedretti
- Phone:(55 11) 3141-9102
- City:São Paulo
- Languages:English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Practice Areas:Aviation & Aircraft Finance/Financial Law/Infrastructure/Fintech and Payment Systems/Eletric Power/Natural Gas See full profile
- Phone:(55 11) 3141-4532
- City:São Paulo
- Languages:English and Portuguese.
- Practice Areas:Environment, Sustainability and Waste Law/Public Law and Regulatory/Infrastructure/Institutional and Governmental Relations/Mining/Agribusiness/Eletric Power/Natural Gas See full profile