Consultation and advice on:
- Monitoring of administrative procedures with the National Department of Mineral Production (DNPM), aiming to obtain Research Authorization, Mining Rights, and other acts related to mining authorization;
- Legal consultation for the defense of the interests of mining companies, involving demands, defense and administrative appeals, as well as judicial procedures;
- Drafting of opinions on the environmental licensing of infrastructure activities;
- Legal and institutional advice on environmental licensing procedures for mining procedures with the state environmental organs, including obtaining the respective Environmental Licenses and authorizations for possible removal of vegetation;
- Legal support for the obtaining of Special Mining Licenses issued by Municipal Governments, as well as Land Use and Occupation Certificates; legal advice on applicable environmental and regulatory legislation, as well as due diligence procedures arising from acquisitions made by mining companies, with the object of identifying potential risks associated with mining activities.
Partner in charge
- Phone:(55 11) 3141-4532
- City:São Paulo
- Languages:English and Portuguese.
- Practice Areas:Environment, Sustainability and Waste Law/Public Law and Regulatory/Infrastructure/Institutional and Governmental Relations/Mining/Agribusiness See full profile