The multidisciplinary team of the Life Sciences department at Felsberg Advogados provides support to its clients as they go going through the important process of change and innovation that the Brazilian healthcare and research industries are currently experiencing by assisting them on how to safely navigate the waters of the Brazilian regulatory framework.
Our work consists of the following:
- Providing consulting services on the regulatory frameworks of the Ministry of Health, National Private Healthcare Agency (ANS), National Health Surveillance Agency (ANVISA), and the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Supply (MAPA);
- Representing clients in sanctioning administrative proceedings before ANVISA, ANS, and the local heath surveillance agencies;
- Providing consulting services on the requirements for the granting of Operation Permits (AFE), Special Permits (AE), and local health permits;
- Advising clients on matters related to the rules and regulations for registering products and medications, and during price adjustment discussions;
- Public bids and contracts, including within the framework of the Ministry of Health;
- Review of advertising campaigns and product labels;
- Review of policies on compliance and corporate ethics;
- Review and advising on the distribution and outsourcing contracts needed during the production of controlled medications.
Partner in charge
- Phone:(55 11) 3141-9108
- City:São Paulo
- Languages:English, German and Portuguese.
- Practice Areas:Public Law and Regulatory/Life Sciences/Infrastructure See full profile