Our team is fully qualified to provide clarifications to the Bureau of Consumer Protection (Procon), the Public Prosecutor’s Office and the press, also acting in the training within companies. We provide legal advice in negotiations and in the drafting of contracts for goods and services destined for consumption, aiming at their adaptation to the Consumer Protection Code. We are able to assist our clients in the filing of suits, in the elaboration of defenses and appeals, and in the procedural follow-up before the Procon, Consumer Protection Agencies, Public Prosecutor’s Office, Special Civil Courts and Ordinary Courts.
- Agility, technical knowledge and strategy to conduct litigation in the most effective way for the client;
- Domain of regulations issued by the main market agents, such as SEC, Central Bank, Administrative Council for Economic Defense (CADE) and other regulatory agencies;
- Acting in the litigious sphere in lawsuit filing, elaboration of defenses and appeals, and monitoring of administrative and judicial cases that involve claims and requests for indemnification of consumers;
- Guidance and elaboration of opinions on specific issues related to the bodies responsible for consumer protection (PROCONs), Consumer Protection Agencies, Public Prosecutor’s Office, Special Civil Courts and Ordinary Courts;
- Extensive experience in higher courts (Supreme Federal Court (STF) and Superior Court of Justice (STJ)), as well as in negotiations with the Public Prosecutor’s Office;
- Expertise in bankruptcy and judicial and extrajudicial recovery cases, especially in the defense of creditors and third parties interested in the acquisition of assets or granting financing to companies in financial difficulties.