We assist clients with legal-regulatory and technical matters in the electric power sector, in the commercialization, distribution, generation and transmission segments, in the Free Contracting Environment (ACL) and Regulated Contracting Environment (ACR).
Our services include:
- Analysis, preparation, review and negotiation of energy contracts;
- Adoption of measures, administrative, arbitration and/or litigation, in order to mitigate any risks and losses;
- Issuing opinions on regulatory issues;
- Advisory and litigation with entities in the energy sector;
- Electricity generation and transmission projects;
- Legal and regulatory support in the bidding processes of the electric energy sector (Auction and Public Call);
- Corporate and tax issues and structuring in the electricity sector; and
- Advisory and litigation advice on regulatory issues in the electricity sector.