CNPE approves the guidelines for the next bid rounds’ multiannual plan12/31/1969 - Por: Juliana
On May 24th, the National Council for Energy Policy (“CNPE”) published, in the Union’s Official Gazette, its Ordinance No. 10/2017 that establishes the guidelines for the next bid rounds’ multiannual plan and authorized the ANP, in the biennium 2018-2019, to:
- Hold the following concession bid rounds:
- 15th Concession Bid Round (2018): the ANP shall select areas from the blocks in the offshore basins of Foz do Amazonas (SFZA-AP1, AP2, AR1 and AR2 sectors), Ceará (SCAL-AP1 and AP2 sectors) and Potiguar (SPOT-AP1, AP2 and AR2 sectors); in the ultra-deep waters out of the pre-salt’s polygon in the basins of Campos (SC-AP4 sector) and Santos (SS-AUP1 sector); and in the onshore basins of Paraná (SPAR-N and CN sectors) and Parnaíba (SPN-SE and N sectors), as well as all sectors of the mature basins of Sergipe-Alagoas, Recôncavo, Potiguar and Espírito Santo; and
- 16th Concession Bid Round (2019): the ANP shall select areas from the blocks in the offshore basins of Camamu-Almada (SCAL-AP1 and AP2 sectors) and Jacuípe (SJA-AP sectors); in the ultra-deep waters out of the pre-salt’s polygon in the basins of Campos (SC-AP5 sector) and Santos (SS-AUP5 sector); and in the onshore basins of Solimões (SSOL-C sector) and Parecis (SPRC-L and O sectors), as well as all sectors of the mature basins of Sergipe-Alagoas, Recôncavo, Potiguar and Espírito Santo.
- Detail the studies of the following prospects in order to further hold the pre-salt bid rounds listed below:
- 4th Pre-Salt Bid Round (2018): prospects of Saturno, Três Marias and Uirapuru, in the Santos Basin, and the exploratory blocks C-M-537, C-M-655, C-M-657 and C-M-709, in the Campos Basin; and
- 5th Pre-Salt Bid Round (2019): prospects of Aram, Sudeste de Lula, Sul and Sudoeste de Júpiter and Bumerangue, in the Santos Basin.
- Offer the areas relinquished to the Union with marginal accumulations in the following rounds:
- 5th Marginal Accumulation Concession Round (2018); and
- 6th Marginal Accumulation Concession Round (2019).
Felsberg Advogados remains at your entire disposal for any clarifications that may be necessary in relation to the matter covered above. Should you have any further doubts, please contact Luis Menezes (email@example.com), our partner responsible for the Oil and Gas Department.
This article is of a solely informative nature, and does not contain any opinion, recommendation or legal advice from Felsberg Advogados concerning the subject matter covered.