- Phone: (21) 2156-7518
- City: Rio de Janeiro
- Languages: English and Portuguese.
- Practice Areas: Litigation
Vinícius Alves de Figueiredo Pessôa is an Associate of the litigation and dispute resolution team. Vinícius has extensive experience in advising large national and multinationals companies in dispute resolutions and insolvency litigation, mostly involving breach of contract, compensatory damages, pain and suffering damages, enforcement of titles, collections claims and credits in bankruptcy claims.
His experience also includes legal assistance in relevant cases of bankruptcy, representing creditors and debtors. In addition, Vinícius has composed the group of professionals of the law firm which assisted the debt restructuring of two major companies connected to the Brazilian retail segment.Read more
- Admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association in Rio de Janeiro (OAB/RJ).
- Admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association in São Paulo (OAB/SP).
- Bachelor of Law (2008), Universidade Cândido Mendes, Brazil.
- Post-Graduation in Private Law (2012), Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro - PUC-Rio, Brazil.
- Improvement Course in Bankruptcy and Insolvency (2016), Fundação Getúlio Vargas - FGV, Brazil.
- Ongoing Post-Graduation Legal Master in Corporate Law, Instituto Brasileiro de Mercado de Capitais - IBMEC, Brazil.