- Phone: (11) 3141-4587
- City: São Paulo
- Languages: Portuguese and English.
Senior Attorney in the Labor Department of Felsberg Advogados, Tamara has extensive experience in the area of labor consultation and litigation for companies, having operated in many different sectors, in the defense of individual and collective claims, in the guidance of inspection, mediation and investigation procedures, as well as negotiation with unions.
Recently, Tamara has assisted:
- A multinational company in the automotive sector on the structuring of a proposal and negotiation of a Conduct Adjustment Agreement concerning the quota of handicapped persons;
- A construction company on the inspection and court claim related to the use of works contracts on its works projects;
- A financial institution on the investigations and mediations surrounding a collective dismissal;
- Different companies on inspections and court claims concerning illegal outsourcing;
- Admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association, São Paulo (OAB/SP)
- Graduate in Law from the Universidade Cidade de São Paulo
- Post-Graduate course in Civil Procedural Law from the Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo.
- Specialist in Labor Law and Process from the Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie;
- Course in Compliance and Anti-Corruption Law from the Fundação Getúlio Vargas.