- Phone: (11) 3141-4527
- City: São Paulo
- Languages: English and Portuguese.
- Practice Areas: Insolvency
Ricardo Del Sole has years of experience working with Commercial Litigation with emphasis on Judicial Reorganization, Bankruptcy and Digital Law, acting as Full Associate of the Insolvency team since January 2016.
In its current scope of action, advises companies in financial difficulties, including risk analysis, preparation of procedural legal strategies, negotiation of judicial recovery plans, representing creditors, partners, managers and debtors in judicial and extrajudicial proceedings.
He also advises on subjects related to Digital Law in general. His experience in this area mainly involves legal and extrajudicial proceedings on disclosure of personal data and providers liabilities (ISP and ASP).
Recently, in the Insolvency area, Ricardo Del Sole advised:
- Acting in Judicial Recovery and Bankruptcy processes of companies acting in real estate market (Incorporators and Builders);
- Acting in the extrajudicial recovery process of the clothing retail sector;
- Acting in bankruptcy by the bankrupt and / or partners and administrators of the company, advising on risks, interests and duties;
- Acting in the process of Judicial Recovery of a company from the sugar and alcohol industry, either by creditors and / or debtors;
In Digital Law area, also advised:
- Companies of application and internet providers in in law enforcement, torts, data protection and legislation analysis (Marco Civil da Internet) and studies about the applicable legislation;
- Acting in civil investigations and Class Actions for technology companies, either by application providers or by companies that sell high end technology products.
- Admitted to the Bar Association in Brazil (OAB/SP).
- Member of AMCHAM-INOVARB – Young arbitralists group linked to the AMCHAM Brazil Arbitration and Mediation Center.
- Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie.
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP), Post-Graduate Certificate in Civil Process Law (2017).