- Phone: (11) 3141-3625
- City: São Paulo
- Languages: English
- Practice Areas: Real Estate Financing
Lawyer of Felsberg Advogados’ Real Estate Financing Department, Mariana has experience in real estate law, performing due diligence and advising on sale, purchase, exchange contracts, donation and lease of properties, constitution of real estate guarantees and transfer of properties through corporate acts. She has also assisted her clients in the creation of real estate investment funds and structuring of financial transactions based on real estate properties, as securitizations in generalRead more
Recently, Mariana has assited:
- Foreign Company about the restrictions for acquisition and lease of rural properties located in Brazil by a foreign legal entity;
- Securitization companies and real estate developers in structuring the issue of certificates of real estate receivables;
- Real Estate Investment Funds in the issue and public offer of shares of the respective Funds.
- Committee of Notarial Law and Public Registry of the Brazilian Bar Association of São Paulo (OAB/SP);
- Admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association in São Paulo (OAB/SP).
- Graduate in Law from the ‘Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo’ (PUC/SP);
- Workshop of Real Estate Law from the Superior Law School of Brazilian Bar Association of São Paulo (OAB/SP);
- Pos-graduate student in Real Estate Law at the Getúlio Vargas Foundation, São Paulo – GVLaw, (lato sensu post-graduate study).