- Phone: (11) 3141-9104
- City: São Paulo
- Languages: Portuguese, English and Spanish.
- Practice Areas: Corporate and M&A/Immigration/Foreign Investment/Fashion Law
The partner responsible for Felsberg Advogados’ Corporate Law Department, Maria Carolina de Souza Guazzelli has 17 years of experience in Corporate Law, including M&As, audits, cross-border transactions, corporate governance, joint ventures, corporate reorganizations, foreign investment, and corporate and contractual consulting. Maria Carolina de Souza Guazzelli also has relevant experience with distressed M&A transactions.
She also practiced Immigration Law for over 19 years mainly focusing on advising and assisting expatriates working for multinationals on how to obtain Brazilian work permits.Read more
- Legal assistance to a French designer shoe company advising it on how to establish a joint-venture with a Brazilian mall company.
- Legal assistance to an US manufacturer of semi-conductors during the acquisition of the Brazilian, Italian, and US subsidiaries of resistor manufacturers.
- Legal assistance to a Swiss company operating in the segment of dental restoration, endodontics, prosthetics, rotary, infection control, and assisting devices during the acquisition of a Brazilian company specialized in the development, manufacturing, and distribution of dental consumer products.
- Legal assistance to family of shareholders of 47.5% of the total capital stock of a Brazilian manufacturer of nebulizers and inhalers during the sale of their equity to a Japanese manufacturer of medical equipment.
- Legal assistance to a company from Luxemburg during the sale of 50% of the shares of a Brazilian corporation specialized in the development, manufacturing, storaging, marketing, exporting, and importing of various food products, derivatives and by-products from South America to the Brazilian subsidiary of an international dairy processing business group.
- Legal assistance to the controlling shareholders of a technology company known as a major Center of IT Excellence to an Indian technology group.
Admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association, São Paulo Chapter (OAB/SP).
- Instituto Presbiteriano Mackenzie School of Law.
- Post-graduate Degree in International Law from GVLaw (Fundação Getúlio Vargas e Escola de Direito de São Paulo).