- Phone: (11) 3141-9145
- City: São Paulo
- Languages: English, Italian and Portuguese.
- Practice Areas: Litigation/Arbitration and Mediation/Maritime/Consumer Relations
The partner responsible for Felsberg Advogados’ Arbitration and Mediation, and Litigation Departments, Marcus has extensive experience in each of these respective areas as well as in Maritime Law.Read more
- CNPq Research Scholarship student (1995-1996).
- Member of the Monitoring and Research Group of the Roman Law Chair of the Faculty of Law at the University of São Paulo (1995-2002).
- Monitor of ‘PAE’ (‘Planning and Assistance for Teaching’) at the University of São Paulo (2000-2002).
- Overseas researcher visiting the 'Istituto di Diritto Romano’ of the Faculty of Law of the University of Rome I – “La Sapienza” (2003).
- Professor of Civil Law at UNICID (1999-2003) and FAENAC (2004-2006).
- Admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association in São Paulo (OAB/SP).
- Member of the Legislation, Doctrine and Jurisprudence Commission of the São Paulo branch of the Brazilian Bar Association (2001-2003).
- Member of the Advogados’ Association of São Paulo.
- Doctor of Civil Law from the Faculty of Law at the University of São Paulo.
- Graduate in Law from the University of São Paulo.
Named Leader in their Field by the renowned British publication Chambers and Partners Latin America.