The partner responsible for Felsberg Advogados’ Arbitration and Mediation, and Litigation Departments, Marcus has extensive experience in each of these respective areas as well as in Maritime Law.
- CNPq Research Scholarship student (1995-1996).
- Member of the Monitoring and Research Group of the Roman Law Chair of the Faculty of Law at the University of São Paulo (1995-2002).
- Monitor of ‘PAE’ (‘Planning and Assistance for Teaching’) at the University of São Paulo (2000-2002).
- Overseas researcher visiting the ‘Istituto di Diritto Romano’ of the Faculty of Law of the University of Rome I – “La Sapienza” (2003).
- Professor of Civil Law at UNICID (1999-2003) and FAENAC (2004-2006).
- Admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association in São Paulo (OAB/SP).
- Member of the Legislation, Doctrine and Jurisprudence Commission of the São Paulo branch of the Brazilian Bar Association (2001-2003).
- Member of the Advogados’ Association of São Paulo.
- Doctor of Civil Law from the Faculty of Law at the University of São Paulo.
- Graduate in Law from the University of São Paulo.