- Phone: (1 917) 582-2620
- City: Miami, FL. USA
- Languages: English and Portuguese
- Practice Areas: Foreign Investment
Luciana Martins Vianna Soledade has been assisting foreign clients on various cross borders transactions related to Brazil for the past 7 years. Acting as Chief International Representative of Felsberg in New York since January 2011 and also in Miami since 2013, Luciana focuses on developing new business, partnerships with local Firms and strength relationship with existing Felsberg’s correspondents in the U.S.A. Luciana also focus on helping foreign clients who intend to enter into all types of deals in Brazil, as well as to bring capital into the country to undertake and expand their business activities in Brazil.
Luciana also has relevant experience with dispute resolution strategy, due diligence for appraisal of litigation liability and for mergers and acquisitions transactions. From 2003-2007 Luciana performed extensively in employment- related litigation.Read more
- Admitted to the Bar Association of the States of Sao Paulo and Bahia.
- Fordham University School of Law
New York - L.L.M. in International Business and Trade Law May 2010
- Faculdades Unyahna/Jus Podivm, Bahia, Brazil - Post graduate studies lato sensu, Corporate Law - Labor Issues.
- Federal University of Bahia, Brazil - Bachelor of Laws.
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA - Graduate studies lato sensu, Administration and Management and Post graduate studies lato sensu, Fundraising Management.