Associate responsible for Felsberg Advogados’ Infrastructure Department, Kook has experience in this area, including administrative contracts, concessions and PPPs, project finance, infrastructure contracts, and mergers and acquisitions. He has also assisted his clients on a number of different matters including corporate finance, commercial agreements, anti-corruption, compliance and the third sector.
- Legal assistance to Brazilian and foreign companies in contractual and corporate matters.
- Experience with Corporate and Contractual Law, acting in M&A transactions, formation of joint ventures and corporate restructuring.
- Preparation, review and negotiation of commercial agreements.
- Admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association in São Paulo (OAB/SP).
- Graduate in Law – ‘Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo’ (PUC/SP), 2015.
- Technician in Foreign Trade Management – ‘Colégio Visconde de Porto Seguro’, 2008.