Lawyer for Felsberg Advogados’ Insolvency Department. Karina works in the corporate consultancy area, focusing on the restructuring of debt and operations and contracts involving parties with high levels of debt.
Recently, Karina has assisted:
- Companies with high levels of debt in the restructuring of its indebtedness, involving negotiations with financial institutions, bondholders and suppliers;
- National and foreign creditors in the recovering of claims against companies undergoing judicial reorganization proceedings;
- National and foreign investors in the acquisition of distressed assets of companies undergoing judicial reorganization proceedings.
- Admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association in São Paulo (OAB/SP).
- Graduate in Law from the University of São Paulo, Faculty of Law, 2013;
- Exchange Program at Bocconi University, Milan, Italy, focusing on Corporate and International Law;
- Attending Master’s Degree in Corporate Law from the University of São Paulo, Faculty of Law.