- Phone: (55 21) 2156-7523
- City: Rio de Janeiro
- Languages: English and Portuguese.
- Practice Areas: Tax/Telecommunications
Partner in charge of consulting and tax litigation practice in the Rio de Janeiro Office. With 30 (thirty) years of experience, Ivan worked in consulting firms, as well as law firms, serving clients in the pharmaceutical, telecommunications, oil and gas, technology and beverage segments, among others.Read more
- Admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association in Rio de Janeiro (OAB/RJ).
- Member of the Brazilian Association of Financing Tax – ABDF/RJ;
- Member of the Tax Commission of OAB/RJ (CEAT/RJ); and
- Member of the Brazilian Association of Tax Studies of Telecommunication Companies
- Graduate of the Gama Filho University, Faculty of Law (1987).
- Specialized in “lato sensu” Tax Law at the Gama Filho University (1988).
- Currently studying for a “stricto sensu” Master’s at the Cândido Mendes University.
- ‘Tributação dos Serviços Prestados pelos Provedores de Conteúdo e de Acesso à Internet’ (‘Taxation of Services Provided by Internet Content and Services Providers’), in ‘O Direito e a Internet’ (‘The Law and the Internet’).
Named Leader in the field of Tax Law by The Legal 500.