- Phone: (21) 2156-7542
- City: Rio de Janeiro
- Languages: Portuguese, English and Italian.
Member of Felsberg Advogados Tax department since 2010, Isis has experience in providing assistance to the clients on the tax impacts and possible strategies to reduce tax burden on transactions and activities carried out by Brazilian and foreign companies.
Isis also works with tax litigation, assisting in the proposal of administrative and judicial demands, in municipal, state and federal levels, in order to present defense against the demand of tax debts, as well as aiming to recover tax credits.Read more
- Admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association in Rio de Janeiro (OAB/RJ) and São Paulo (OAB/SP).
- Graduate in Law from the Universidade Federal do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UNIRIO);
- Specialist in ‘Financial and Tax Law’ - Universidade Federal Fluminense – UFF.
- Course of Fundamentals of Accounting for Lawyers - Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro – PUC/RJ