Associate lawyer to the Corporate Department at Claudia Maniaci’s corporate team, Gisah has extensive experience in the area of company consultancy, acting in the corporate and contractual areas, with an emphasis on M&A operations and corporate reorganization. Gisah also advises clients on various corporate and financial issues and commercial agreements.
- Assistance to domestic and foreign clients in the processes of company formation, the establishment of partnerships/joint ventures (including the drafting and negotiation of partners’ agreements, investment agreements, and any other documents necessary and pertinent for the implementation of these partnerships), acquisition of assets and commercial establishments, as well as the processes of dissolution and liquidation of companies.
- Preparation of corporate acts in general; acting in corporate operations of merger, spin-off, Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), negotiation and implementation of corporate restructuring, corporate planning, and corporate and contractual due diligence; advice to foreign investors in general; analysis and draft of national and international contracts in the scope of commercial law and registries with the Brazilian Central Bank (Sisbacen).
Admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association in São Paulo (OAB/SP).
- Graduate in Law from the Federal University of Amazonas (UFAM/AM);
- Master’s Law Degree (Master 2) in Droit des Relations Économiques Internationales et Communautaires from the Université Paris X, Paris, France ;
- Cycle of lectures and trials at the International Court of Justice, International Criminal Court and International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia in The Hague, The Netherlands.
- Extension Course in Mergers, Acquisitions, Corporate Reorganizations and Due Diligence by Fundação Getúlio Vargas, São Paulo – GVLaw, São Paulo.