- Phone: (55 11) 3141-9130
- City: São Paulo
- Languages: English and Portuguese.
- Practice Areas: Real Estate Financing/Agribusiness/Financial Law
Fernanda has a great deal of experience in legal aid for the acquisition of property, as well as in investments, real estate securitization, building contracts and real estate investment funds.
Member of Bovespa’s ‘Consultative Commission for Real Estate Products’, Secovi’s ‘New Real Estate Business Nucleus’, and the ‘Real Estate Law Debating Circle’.
A former member of Anbima’s ‘Real Estate Financial Products Commission’ and Abecip’s ‘Legal Committee’.
Former Commercial and Products Director of the Brazilian Securities Company, being responsible for the commercial department and the structuring of the issue of Real Estate Receivables Certificates.
Participated in financial structuring in the real estate area, involving Real Estate Investment Funds and Equity Investment Funds.Read more
- Admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association in São Paulo (OAB/SP).
- Graduated from the ‘Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo’ (‘PUC’) University.
- Post-Graduate Degree in Economic Company Law from the Fundação Getúlio Vargas.
Named Leader in the field of Real Estate by The Legal 500.