The partner responsible for Felsberg Advogados’ Real Estate Department, Fernanda has a great deal of experience in legal aid for the acquisition of property, as well as in investments, real estate securitization, building contracts and real estate investment funds.
- Member of Bovespa’s ‘Consultative Commission for Real Estate Products’, Secovi’s ‘New Real Estate Business Nucleus’, and the ‘Real Estate Law Debating Circle’.
- A former member of Anbima’s ‘Real Estate Financial Products Commission’ and Abecip’s ‘Legal Committee’.
- Former Commercial and Products Director of the Brazilian Securities Company, being responsible for the commercial department and the structuring of the issue of Real Estate Receivables Certificates.
- Participated in financial structuring in the real estate area, involving Real Estate Investment Funds and Equity Investment Funds.
- Admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association in São Paulo (OAB/SP).
- Graduated from the ‘Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo’ (‘PUC’) University.
- Post-Graduate Degree in Economic Company Law from the Fundação Getúlio Vargas.