An attorney in the Labor Department at Felsberg Advogados, Fábia has extensive experience as a consultant and in preventive labor practices, including the drafting of employment agreements, advice on global merger and acquisition operations involving various jurisdictions, and corporate operations advising on the drafting and revision of purchase and sale agreements from a labor perspective. She has experience in “carve out” and “asset deal” operations advising her clients on the operationalization of the transaction in compliance with Brazilian labor legislation. Drafting and analysis of Profit Sharing Plans and Stock Option Plans.
Recently, Fábia has advised:
- Kodak Eastman on the global operation involving the sale of the “Personalized Imaging” and “Document Imaging” departments to the Kodak pension Fund (“KPP”) for the sum of US$650 million, and creation of a new company called Kodak Alaris;
- Telefónica S.A. on the purchase of the GVT in operation for the sum of R$ 22 billion;
- Bristol-Myers Squibb on the purchase of its share by AstraZeneca as part of a joint venture between the companies focusing on the diabetes line of products, in an operation involving US$ 1.4 billion;
- On the merger between the cement companies Holcim and Lafarge that created LafargeHolcim;
- Accenture Interactive, a division of the technology services company Accenture Digital, on the purchase of the Brazilian digital agency AD.Dialeto;
- An agreement between the partners of Namisa and the ‘Companhia Siderúrgica Nacional’ (‘National Steel Company’ / ‘CSN’) for the merger of the Casa de Pedra mine’s iron ore manufacturer and the mining logistics assets of the steel production group.
- Member of the Brazilian Bar Association (OAB/SP).
- Graduated from the Law Faculty of the ‘Centro Universitário das Faculdades Metropolitanas Unidas’ university;
- Latu Sensu specialization in Labor Law and Labor Procedural Law at the Law Faculty of the ‘Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo’ university (PUC COGEAE);
- Post-Graduate in Mediation and Negotiating techniques at the Getúlio Vargas Foundation (GVLaw);
- Post-Graduate in Debt Restructuring and Judicial Restructuring of Companies at the Getúlio Vargas Foundation;
- Course on the Financial Market at the Saint Paul Business School;
- Course on the Brazilian Economy at the Saint Paul Business School.
- Participation in the production of “Women, Business and the Law 2014: Removing Restrictions to Enhance Gender Equality” – International Finance Corporation.