Eduardo Magalhães Castro
- Phone: (21) 2156-7596
- City: Rio de Janeiro
- Languages: English and Portuguese.
EXPERIENCEEduardo Magalhães Castro is an associate of the Litigation and Arbitration department of Felsberg Advogados since 2017. Mr. Castro is specialized in dispute resolution and has broad experience in representing and advising clients on all kinds of disputes before various federal and state courts. In 2016, Eduardo has completed its LL.M program at Fundação Getúlio Vargas, focused on the litigation and arbitration proceedings both in Brazil and abroad. Also in 2016, Mr. Castro finished its short-period course about the New Brazilian Code of Civil Procedure.
- Admitted to the Bar Association of the States of Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo.
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio), LL.B, 2015
- Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV), LLM in Litigation, 2016
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio), Course about the New Brazilian Code of Civil Procedure, 2016
- Centro Brasileiro de Mediação e Arbitragem (CBMA), Arbitration Course for Lawyers, 2017