Full associate of the Insolvency Department of Felsberg Advogados, Cláudia has extensive experience in the area of insolvency, both in consulting and litigation, as well as previous experience in the area of civil litigation and credit collection. Cláudia advises national and international clients of various sizes and profiles (such as shipyards, agroindustries, meat producers, retailers, engineering companies, etc.) at various stages of their financial restructuring, especially before and during their litigation procedure (both judicial and extrajudicial reorganizations). Cláudia is directly involved in judicial and extrajudicial reorganization procedures throughout several states of Brazil, and also has very significant experience with bankruptcy liquidations.
Recently, Cláudia has assisted:
- Large-sized Brazilian shipyard, during its judicial reorganization procedure, one of the largest in Brazil to date;
- Group of large-sized retailers of clothing and footwear, during its extrajudicial reorganization;
- Consultative engineering company, during all the stages of its judicial reorganization, including in the preparation and negotiation of its restructuring plan;
- Group of German companies in the area of acoustic solutions, in their defense against the request of extension of the effects of the bankruptcy liquidation of a company that is not part of the economic group;
- Large Brazilian meat producer, during the conclusion of its judicial reorganization procedure.
- Admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association in São Paulo (OAB/SP);
- Member of the Association of Attorneys of São Paulo (AASP).
- Graduated in Law (LL.B.) from the ‘Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie’;
- Specialization (LL.M.) in Civil Procedure from the ‘Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo’ (PUC/SP);
- Post-graduation course in ‘Fundamentals of Business Law’, from New York University (NYU);
- Conclusion of course of negotiation techniques at the Fundação Getúlio Vargas (GV-Law).