Carolina Alice Cruz Rocha
- Phone: (11) 3141-3627
- City: São Paulo
- Languages: English and Portuguese.
PROFILEAssociate lawyer at Felsberg’s Department of Labor Law with extensive experience and expertise. She provides clients with preventive and consultative legal assistance in all labor law matters, including strategic advice in connection with companies’ daily decisions and compliance with Brazilian law, support with labor-related audits and other reports, systematic monitoring of labor legislation as well as representation in administrative and judicial proceedings.
EXPERIENCEHas already acted in trials in several dealing fields, such as:
- Information technology;
- banking & financial services;
- Iron and steel international companies;
- Property & construction;
- Automobile companies;
- Admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association (OAB/SP) and (OAB/MG).
- Graduated in Law from Faculdade Milton Campos (FDMC), finished in 2014.
- Post-Graduate in Managerial Business from Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV) in 2017.
- A aplicação do IPCA-E na seara trabalhista - artigo publicado no site da Rhumo Consultoria empresarial http://www.rhumoconsultoria.com.br/2015/12/14/a-aplicacao-do-ipca-e-na-seara-trabalhista/ e no Migalhas (http://www.migalhas.com.br/dePeso/16,MI231657,41046-A+aplicacao+do+IPCAE+na+seara+trabalhista).