- Phone: (11) 3141-4586
- City: São Paulo
- Languages: English and Portuguese.
- Practice Areas: Restructuring & Insolvency
A Lawyer of the Insolvency Department of Felsberg Advogados, Beatriz has broad experience in Civil and Business Law, including preventive and, especially, dispute issues, Bankruptcies, and judicial and extrajudicial reorganization, working with credit recovery and debt restructuring and advising debtors, creditors, and funders.Read more
- Since enactment of the New Bankruptcy Law, Beatriz has worked in the most relevant restructuring cases in the country, advocating for the interests of companies in crisis in the most varied practice areas.
- Admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association – OAB/SP.
- ASAS – Association of Women Lawyers, Law Interns, and Law Scholars of São Paulo.
- AASP – Lawyers’ Association of São Paulo.
- Specialization in Business Law from Fundação Getúlio Vargas, São Paulo – GVLaw, São Paulo (lato sensu postgraduate degree).
- Graduate from Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie, School of Law.
LECTURES AND COURSES
- Courses and lectures held in events across Brazil on Insolvency and Restructuring.
- Participation in debates, lectures, and events of the Turnaround Management Association of Brazil – TMA Brazil, an association dedicated to fostering the best management, restructuring, and reorganization practices for companies in crisis.