- Phone: (55 11) 3141-9170
- City: São Paulo
- Languages: English and Portuguese.
- Practice Areas: Intellectual Property
Andrea Faria has been working with intelectual property for 16 years. Acting as Senior Associate of Felsberg Advogados since January 2009, Andrea has a wide experience on the protection of intellectual property in different fields of activity. Her practice includes intellectual property, technology transfer and license agreements, franchise, copyright, entertainment, media, information technology (TI), e-commerce, commercial contracts, distribution and software licenses.
- Admitted to the Bar Association of the State of São Paulo in 1996.
- Member of the Brazilian Intellectual Property Association (ABPI).
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP), in 1996.
- Specialization in Business Law from Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP) in 1997.
- Specialization in Contracts from COGEAE - SP.
- Specialization in Law and Information Technology in 2017.
In 2016 and 2017 Andrea was highlighted by the renowned Brazilian publication “Análise Advocacia” as one of the “Most Admired Attorneys” in the Intellectual Property area.