Ana Laura Pongeluppi
- Phone: (11) 3141-9128
- City: São Paulo
- Languages: English, Spanish and Portuguese.
PROFILE Lawyer at the Insolvency Department of Felsberg Advogados, Ana has experience in civil, civil process, commercial and law and economics, including preventive issues, and especially corporate advisory area. Bankruptcies, judicial and extrajudicial recovery of companies, updates on credit recovery, restructuring of purchases, debtors' appraisers, creditors and financiers. Work with Banking Law, Trusts and Real Bonds, acting as advisor and prevent litigation. EXPERIENCERead more
- Acting in the most relevant cases of restructuring the country, sponsoring the interests of companies in crisis in a wide range of sectors.
- Performance in cases of corporate banking repertoire, with high corporate complexity.
- Brazilian Bar Associated (OAB/SP).
- Brazil Conference Member (Harvard and MIT Initiative.
- Global Next Leaders Forum (GNLF Tokyo) Member.
- Young Leaders of the America (YLAI) Network Member.
- International Development and Public Policy Alliance (IDPPA) Member.
- L.M. Student in Business Law at Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV-SP).
- Bachelor’s Degree at Universidade de São Paulo (USP).