Associate Lawyer of the Tax Department of Felsberg Advogados, Camila has extensive experience in tax litigation, working in the administrative and judicial spheres in both defense and the demanding of tax debts, as well as in the filing of court actions aiming at recovering tax credits.
Currently, Camila is a member of the team led by her partner, Anna Flávia Izelli, with whom she has been working for 6 years. Recently, Camila has:
- Provided administrative and judicial defense involving the tax debts of companies;
- Provided administrative defense relating to the possibility of deduction of specify costs considered as input by the PIS and COFINS legislation;
- Participation in due diligence.
- Admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association in São Paulo (OAB/SP).
- Graduate of the Law Faculty of the Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC/SP);
- Specialized study in ‘Tax Law and Tax Procedural Law, from the Fundação Getúlio Vargas – Gvlaw.