The right to water and sanitation is for all and its services deserve all attention. Deeply connected with the basics needs of the human being, it must be considered fundamental to the right of development. It’s indispensable to the materialization of humans’ dignity progress, allowing more health to the citizens at the same time it preserves the environment. Nonetheless, this right is far from being effective in Brazil, which also results in more opportunities of investments.
Felsberg Advogados has a multidisciplinary team to represent the interests of financial institutions, investors, builders, service providers and public service concessionaires, meeting all projects needs in the basic sanitation field. Our experience in all stages of business allows us to provide efficient advice in the following activities:
- Project, bid, concession and PPP models;
- Contracts for the construction, management and operation of water and waste treatment plants;
- Financing operations and mergers/acquisitions of sanitation companies;
- Compliance with industry standards and regulations;
- Assistance in the management of risks and claims.