Consultation and advice on:
- Contract violations;
- Personality rights;
- Brands and patents;
- Bank litigation;
- Disputes between shareholders and other corporate issues;
- Private health plans and insurance;
- Medical-hospital civil liability
- Class actions;
- Public class actions;
- Bankruptcy actions;
- Repossession actions;
- Electoral rights;
- Sports rights;
- International competition law issues;
- Issues relating to family and succession rights.
We deal directly with the Department of the Merchant Navy and the Maritime Tribunal in connection with litigation involving international ship owners.
Our team provides legal aid in the resolution of disputes in different spheres of the Judiciary, from the distribution of actions in the lower court and oral arguments before the Superior Courts, to alternative mechanisms for the resolution of litigation such as arbitration and mediation.
Partner in charge
- Phone:(11) 3141-9145
- City:São Paulo
- Languages:English, Italian and Portuguese.
- Practice Areas:Litigation/Arbitration and Mediation/Maritime/Consumer Relations See full profile