We provide legal advice on infrastructure projects both in Brazil and overseas, in the areas of electrical energy, oil and gas, basic sanitation, telecommunications and transport.
Our work includes:
- Preparation and submission of bid proposals;
- Structuring of project financing;
- Representation of clients before public organizations, court auditors and the regulatory agencies of each market, for the satisfactory development of participation of private companies in the public sector, concessions, public-private partnerships and other forms of partnership;
- Services for agents in the different segments of each of these sectors, including the establishment of companies and other corporate operations necessary to make each project feasible during its implementation, from the viability studies stage through to effective operation;
- Negotiation, analysis, development and renegotiation of infrastructure, engineering and construction contracts;
- Development of consultations on all controversial aspects of both private and government contracts.
We also offer legal support for the contractual administration and legal management of projects and works, with the analysis and drafting of documentation produced specifically for the project, legal consultation on the drafting of claims, and pursuit of domestic and international arbitration relating to infrastructure contracts.
Partner in charge
- Phone:(11) 3141-4532
- City:São Paulo
- Languages:English and Portuguese.
- Practice Areas:Environment, Sustainability and Waste Law/Public Law and Regulatory/Infrastructure/Institutional and Governmental Relations/Life Sciences/Mining See full profile