Consultation and advice on:
- Legal support for agricultural cooperatives;
- Assistance for cooperatives in the creation of their bylaws;
- Import and export operations;
- Tax and environmental issues;
- Drafting of contractual clauses for producers and others involved in the industry;
- Tax planning to enable structured operations and the respective calculation of tax payments;
- Rural and urban employee issues as well as those concerning the environment, and the civil and criminal responsibility for such.
We provide legal assistance to rural producers, agro-industries and similar businesses, as well as financial institutions, accompanying agricultural business involving contracts, partnerships, imports and exports, foreign investment in Brazil, financial transactions, project finance and the implementation of foreign companies in Brazil.
We also aim to include rural producers and agro-industries in International Trade Agreements, providing the means for them to increase their competitive edge on the international market and clarifying the various norms and treaties that regulate international trade relations in relation to the growing, harvesting and distribution of products for commercial trading.
Amongst other services, our assistance includes support for financial institutions through the negotiation of contractual clauses, the drafting of contracts and support in the registration of documents and accompaniment of financial operations with the Central Bank of Brazil and other institutions.
Partner in charge
- Phone:(11) 3141-3602
- City:São Paulo
- Languages:English, Italian and Portuguese.
- Practice Areas:Corporate and M&A/Immigration/Intellectual Property/Life Sciences/Agribusiness/Foreign Investment See full profile